2 more hours. FOR FREE!!!!

by Claire on Feb 4, 2010

I think I would pay money to have extra time to clean, cook, go for a run, grade essays, play piano, and hug Dottie.
Oh, wait.
Teachers already do that.

Today is a snow delay.
People think the kids like it, but they have no sweet idea just how much WE like it.
I am going to do all of the things above before 9:30.
Actually, probably just the grading, the run, and the piano playing.
I make impossible lists for myself.
What a happy surprise.

2 Response to "2 more hours. FOR FREE!!!!"

  1. *Katie May* Says:

    I didn't know you like to run. Awesome! Have a great day!

  2. Adrianne*Dustin*Kellen*Katie Says:

    Does Dottie like running with you yet? You could kill two birds with one stone. Something fun for the both of you.

Leave a Reply